Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dai Trinh and Remi Cafe Hates Joey Arnold.

  1. Siu Nhưn Lùn and Dai Trinh think that I am mentally challenged, as in retarded, after I told her that owners must have licenses to host foreigners.

    .

    August 2013, an owner was fined 400.000 VND because that owner did not have a license to host foreigners. I am a foreigner. I was paying about 3.000.000 VND per month to stay in a room at that house in Q.Binh Thanh HCM.

    .

    I was NOT fined. The owner was fined the money. I was NOT in trouble. The owner/landlord was in trouble. I did not do anything wrong. The owner was wrong. This happens many times.

    .

    Siu Nhưn Lùn
    tramy0907@gmail.com
    số PP4 Ba Vì, Cư Xá Bắc Hải, P.15, Q.10, TP.Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam 70000
    fb dot com /buithitramy0907
    090-553-3203
    • Siu Nhưn Lùn chú đại, đối tốt với cái thằng tây này lắm, mà nó còn nói vậy...điên cmnr với cái thằng nàySee Translation
    • Tiểu Màn Thầu M thấy cái ông Tây ba lô này suốt ngày than vãn ko tiền . Rồi gì gì ko.pắt ghét lunSee Translation
    • Trần Đại Joey Arnold : go back USA
    • Nguyen Ngoc Phuong Joey Arnold, you must take care of people who help you, they help you and you must help them, the word "friend" cant start with only your benefit
    • Nguyen Ngoc Phuong Necessity knows no laws. câu này dành cho ông ta, tuy đáng ghét nhưng cũng đáng thương,được cái dạy nhiệt tình See Translation
    • Tham Than nếu còn ở sài gòn mình sẽ đến nhờ ông ấy dạy anh văn.vì bay giờ mình ở ngoài hà nội đi đâu hỏi học anh văn với người nước ngoài toàn là đòi 700k ,800k khong ah!See Translation
    • Tham Than còn về vấn đề chỗ ở ông ấy than vãn cũng đúng thôi mà!vì ông ấy đang sống nơi đất khách quê người không có nơi dựa dẫm nên phải lo lắng từ tiềng trang trải ăn ,ở rồi nhiều thứ khác nữa .cũng giống như mình hồi sinh viên ở trọ trong sài gòn lo lắng từng chút một.những lúc gần hết tiền là lo lắng lắm các bạn ạ!vậy nếu owrhoanf cảnh tương tụ chắc các bạn cũng vậy.đừng chê trách ông ấy các bạn nha!See Translation
    • Siu Nhưn Lùn Bạn thử đi rồi biết, đừng tưởng người nước ngoài nào cũng như nhau, và sinh viên nào cũng như nhau...ổng ở chỗ mình rồi, mình biết, lịch sự hết mức còn spam, bêu rếu, nếu ổng bình thường và hiền lành thì ko nói, thôi chẳng thèm tranh luận với người chưa tiếp xúc làm gì...You try it and then said, don't think foreigners are the same, and the students would also like each other ...him in that and, you know, polite as I also spam, be rếu, if he normally gentle and don't say, it wouldn't argue with people not yet exposed as nothing ... (Translated by Bing)
    • Nguyen Ngoc Phuong U always make oceans of excuses but u dont think why it is. Sitting alone in empty room, think over what u did, write wh u see u right or wrong, and ask yourself why i am always think i am true and the other people in the world think it contradictly. Even though your mother
    • Joey Arnold
  2. Dai Trinh Dai Trinh said that I made up the email to my mother, Marilyn Mitchell: he is calling me a liar. The email to my mother is doctormom4@yahoo.com

    .

    Dai Trinh is a man that I thought I could trust. He said that he was helping me find students. However, he is very closed-minded about many things in life. His English is not as good as he thinks it is. He says he was born in Vietnam and that he has been teaching since 1975. He is a perpetual liar. He even lies to his own wife. He doesn't even tell his best friend that he is married.

    .

    I first met him at the Leaf Pagoda in February 2014. He said that he would pay me $100/hour. He said he wanted to learn English from me. Later, that never happened. He also said that he was going to let me teach from one of his houses in Q.Phu Nhuan, HCM for free. Later, he altered that pitch to say that a raised rent would be involved. I am posting more details onto my blog. i am just very sad and angry about people.

    .

    I am not sure if I can trust people now. People are always conning me. People are always tricking me. People constantly lie to me. Dai Trinh is just one example of something that happens daily at all levels of the spectrum.

    .

    Many times, he told me that only he could help me. He said that only he can understand me. Later, he said that he can't even understand me. He clearly contradicted himself. He might not be aware of my memory. I remember what he says. I especially remember when he contradicts himself. When I confront him, he makes up excuses.

    .

    Rick Arnold, this man is like Wayne.

    .

    Dai Trinh told me to leave Tien Nguyen and Luc Dinh of the
    Fellowship Youth Group: fyg.engclub@gmail.com
    (84) 090-312-4615

    .

    Dai Trinh says he is Christian and Buddhist. I told him that it is impossible to be both. Christ says that you can't be lukewarm like that. You need to be hot or cold, not both.

    .

    Dai Trinh promised me over a month ago to help me with my visa. He was going to take me to Cambodia. Last week, he said he can't because he is sick. Today, I saw him at Remi cafe. His foot was ok. He said that he never promised to help me with my visa. Then why take me to Cambodia? He misleads people. He leaves out crucial information which misleads people. He doesn't tell me everything, which is the same as lying.

    .

    Dai Trinh thinks I am mentally retarded. Many times, he does not listen to what I am saying. He ignores what I am saying. Many times, he calls me a liar. He gives me conditions which are not fair. He spreads lies about me to people.

    .

    He told me weeks ago that I can teach his apx 14 year old daughter. I ask him many times about when, and he never tells me. He paid money for my apartment room next to his house for the month of May 2014. But then he said that his wife won't let him pay for my rent for June. He really was trying to trick me into paying for it. But then I lost my wallet.

    .

    Dai Trinh says that people think that I didn't lose my wallet and that I am mentally challenged like a deformed monster. There are many other things I want to say. You can google for more information about these things. I will be posting the emails between me and Dai Trinh on my blog. I will post the information of his address and his phone number and other things. you can talk to him if you want.

    .

    But he is a very good liar. He tricked me for the past few months since February 2014. He tricks people daily about so many things. I am warning you that if you talk to him, he will brainwash and reeducate you in the wrongs ways. He will say things about me that are not true. I will show you more emails of things that he says to me that are lies and that are inaccurate. He ignores and deflects my exhortations, my rebukes, my constructive criticism, my confrontations, corrections.

    .

    Contact Dai Trinh
    Vietnamese English Teacher
    958/13 (last house/gate to your right): P.8, Tân Bình, HCM, Vietnam
    or 958/23 (last house/door to your left): P.8, Tân Bình, HCM, Vietnam
    dyetrinh@gmail.com: (84) 098-865-0437

No comments:

Post a Comment