Thursday, July 17, 2014

Depressed Joey Arnold

MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER

01 where/04 Tan Binh/Z inactive/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

Jul 16 (2 days ago)


to me

major depressive disorder


Remove roots of anxiety & stress. Turn your stress into life force

major depressive disorder

 noun

Definition of MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER

: a mood disorder having a clinical course involving one or more episodes of serious psychological depression that last two or more weeks each, do not have intervening episodes of mania or hypomania, and are characterized by a loss of interest or pleasure in almost all activities and by some or all of disturbances of appetite, sleep, or psychomotor functioning, a decrease in energy, difficulties in thinking or making decisions, loss of self-esteem or feelings of guilt, and suicidal thoughts or attempts—compare bipolar disorder

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jul 16 (2 days ago)


to Dai
I am depressed?



I LOVE YOU ...

01 where/04 Tan Binh/Z inactive/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

Jul 15 (3 days ago)


to me
 I LOVE YOU TO BE A SPAMMER.

Dai Trinh

Jul 16 (2 days ago)


to me
I love you to be my spammer.


On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com> wrote:
hi

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jul 16 (2 days ago)


to Dai
It is hard to trust you when you lie. You tell me things and you later turn your back from the things that you say. You told me I can teach your daughter, your wife, and even you, but you follow that with insults towards my intellect which is a clear contradiction to my rights and for your own sanity.

MENTAL-DISORDER ENGLISH

01 where/04 Tan Binh/Z inactive/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

Jul 15 (3 days ago)


to me
Actually, she couldn't learn your mental-disorder English.
When you recover from autism, many people will apply for your English class.

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jul 16 (2 days ago)


to Dai
Why did you say otherwise?

TalkEnglish.com. Idioms & Basic Sentence Patterns.

Trash
x
01 where/04 Tan Binh/Z inactive/Dai Trinh
x
02 when/04 Wednesday/David Quoc Q.ThuDuc
x
02 when/06 Friday/Q.10
x
03 who/01 BFF/Z-address/Z Email Addresses
x

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jul 15 (3 days ago)


to fyg.engclub, Oatmeal, Joseph, Jolie, Jolie, marilyn, remicafe.vn, Brian, Bùi, Dai, fred, henry, Leanne, Minh, Thao, quoc, Tram, TRUNG, Tyler
Idioms:
1. Bored to death
2. You've got to be kidding
3. Sick and Tired
4. Call it a day
5. Get on one's nerves
6. Couch potato
7. Read one's mind
8. Feel blue
9. Fender bender
10. Get foot in the door
11. Chicken
12. Give somebody a hard time
13. Make up one's mind
14. Go Dutch
15. Throw in the towel

1. Goose bumps
2. Stay in touch
3. Have the guts
4. Rain or Shine
5. I'm beat
6. Easier said than done
7. It's about time
8. Jump to conclusions
9. Keep an eye on
10. Out of the blue
11. Know something inside out
12. Give someone a hand
13. Now and then
14. Nuke - Microwave
15. On the dot

1. Keeping my fingers crossed
2. Out of this world
3. Over one's head
4. Pain in the ass
5. Piece of cake
6. Sooner or later
7. Pull someone's leg
8. Put oneself in one's place
9. I can eat a horse
10. Read between the lines
11. Rings a bell
12. Bug
13. Sleep on it
14. Play it by ear
15. Speak of the devil



1. Grab a bite
2. Take it easy
3. Go with the flow
4. Twenty-four seven
5. Under the weather
6. Don't sweat it
7. You can say that again
8. Broke
9. Beats Me
10. I Don't Buy it
11. Keep Your Cool
12. Sort Of
13. Good For You
14. Good Luck
15. Shotgun


1. Who Cares
2. Big Deal
3. What a Small World
4. What's going on?
5. Now You're Talking
6. Over My Dead Body
7. Coming Right Up
8. Good Thinking
9. Shoot
10. Nothing Matters
11. Come On
12. Never mind
13. If You Insist
14. Stop It!
15. It's Nothing



1. What gives?
2. Fair Enough
3. Cat Got Your Tongue
4. My Pleasure
5. It Totally Slipped My Mind
6. Give It to Me Straight
7. It's written all over your face
8. Go For It
9. It's a Deal
10. Don't Be a Stranger
11. Let's Go Fifty- Fifty
12. Good for Nothing
13. You're Telling Me
14. Get a Life
15. Don't Joke With Me


1. I Can't Thank You Enough
2. My Two Cents
3. Just Name It
4. No Worries
5. Why so Blue?
6. Nature Calls
7. What's Eating You?
8. Shame on You
9. Hang In There
10. I Owe You
11. Take a Hike
12. It's a Piece of Cake
13. I'm On My Way
14. I'm Hosed
15. It's a Long Story

1. Since When
2. Got It
3. You Wish
4. You're Dressed to Kill
5. Behave Yourself
6. That Figures
7. Do Tell
8. No Sweat
9. I Blew It
10. Maddening
11. I Messed Up
12. I Beg to Differ
13. Rise and Shine
14. You Bet
15. Pie in the Sky

1. No Strings Attached
2. Sleep Tight
3. It Can't Hurt
4. I Couldn't Agree With You More
5. Thank Goodness
6. You Made It
7. Whatever
8. I'm Sick of It
9. Get Out of Here
10. You Made It Big
11. In Your Dreams
12. Hold On a Sec
13. That's easier said than done
14. You Never Know
15. Back to the grind

1. It Serves You Right
2. I Can't Wait
3. Lighten Up
4. Good Point
5. Just My Luck
6. It's Up To You
7. Hop In
8. I Told You So
9. You Know Better Than That
10. Has Been Burned
11. Keep Me in the Loop
12. I'll Be Down
13. Get to the Point
14. Down to Earth
15. Sure Thing




1. Basic usage of 'I'm'
2. Variations of 'I'm in/at/on'
3. I'm good at
4. I'm + (verb)
5. I'm getting
6. I'm trying + (verb)
7. I'm gonna + (verb)
8. I have + (noun)
9. I have + (past participle)
10. I used to + (verb)
11. I have to + (verb)
12. I wanna + (verb)
13. I gotta + (verb)
14. I would like to + (verb)
15. I plan to + (verb)
16. I've decided to + (verb)
17. I was about to + (verb)
18. I didn't mean to + (verb)
19. I don't have time to + (verb)
20. I promise not to + (verb)
21. I'd rather + (verb)
22. I feel like + (verb-ing)
23. I can't help + (verb-ing)
24. I was busy + (verb-ing)
25. I'm not used to + (verb-ing)
26. I want you to + (verb)
27. I'm here to + (verb)
28. I have something + (verb)
29. I'm looking foward to




1. I'm calling to + (verb)
2. I'm working on + (noun)
3. I'm sorry to + (verb)
4. I'm thinking of + (verb-ing)
5. I'll help you + (verb)
6. I'm dying to + (verb)
7. It's my turn to + (verb)
8. It's hard for me to + (verb)
9. I'm having a hard time + (verb-ing)
10. I think I should + (verb)
11. I've heard that + (subject + verb)
12. It occurred to me that (subject + verb)
13. Let me + (verb)
14. Thank you for
15. Can I + (verb)
16. Can I get + (noun)
17. I'm not sure if (subject + verb)
18. Do you mind if I + (verb)
19. I don't know what to + (verb)
20. I should have + (past participle)
21. I wish I could + (verb)
22. You should + (verb)
23. You're supposed to + (verb)
24. You seem + (adjective)
25. You'd better + (verb)
26. Are you into + (noun)
27. Are you trying to + (verb)
28. Please + (verb)
29. Don't + (verb)
30. Do you like


1. How often do you
2. Do you want me to + (verb)
3. What do you think about (verb-ing)
4. Why don't we + (verb)
5. It's too bad that
6. You could have + (past participle)
7. If I were you, I would + (verb)
8. It's gonna be + (adjective)
9. It looks like + (noun)
10. That's why + (subject + verb)
11. It's time to + (verb)
12. The point is that + (subject + verb)
13. How was + (noun)
14. How about + (verb-ing)
15. What if + (subject + verb)
16. How much does it cost to + (verb)
17. How come + (subject + verb)
18. What are the chances of + (verb-ing)
19. There is something wrong with + (noun)
20. Let's not + (verb)
21. Let's say that + (subject + verb)
22. There's no need to + (verb)
23. It takes + (time) + to + (verb)
24. Please make sure that + (subject + verb)
25. Here's to + (noun)
26. It's no use + (verb-ing)
27. There's no way + (subject + verb)
28. It's very kind of you to + (verb)
29. There's nothing + (subject) + can + (verb)
30. Rumor has it that + (subject + verb)




The first type of speaking you will have to do is when you meet new people. During this time, you can engage in idle small talk. Since you have learned small talk, feel free to use your new skills. On top of that, let's learn some new phrases that will help you.

"Where are you from?"
"What high school did you attend?"
"What are you going to major in?"
"What are you majoring in?"
"How many credits are you taking this semester?"
"What classes are you taking?"
"What year are you?"
"What is an easy class to take?"
"Where is the best place to hang out?"
"Are you in the dormitory?"
"Where do you live?"
"Why did you decide to come to this school?"
"What made you choose Berkeley?"

Many of the answer to these questions are general things you should already know. But it never hurts to review again, so let's go over how we can answer some of these questions.

"Where are you from?"
"I'm from Seattle, Washington."
"I'm an exchange student from Seoul, Korea."
"I'm from Dublin, Ohio."
"I'm from Southern California."




Dating - Follow Up and Flirting

If the conversation goes well, and you feel that you have a strong connection, feel free to ask for a date. There are a couple of ways to do so. You can either ask for a phone number, or you can ask to go out by meeting somewhere. When you the conversation is about to end, make sure to bring up the subject of a date.

"It was so great talking to you. I would love to get together and chat some more. Would you care to have dinner with me sometime?"
"If you don't have anything planned for Saturday, I would like to take you to dinner."
"We should talk some more later. Can I get your number?"

There are many ways and if you are sincere, then you shouldn't have a problem. If you feel you are not sure, or you are scared, then you can leave your phone number and hope that the other person calls.

"I enjoyed talking to you. Let me give you my number. I would love to hear from you."
"Give me a call anytime you want to just chat."

Flirting

The previous section was more for people who usually start up a conversation before asking a person on a date. There are other types of meeting people. There is a terminology called flirting that is popular. Flirting basically means to make gestures or movements or comments that are a little sexual in nature. So if you move your body in a certain way, or you rub the other persons arm slightly, or talk about slightly sexual things, then that is considered flirting.

Flirting is all dependent on both sides. It is hard for only one person to do the flirting. If that is the case, then the other person usually finds a quick exit out. Here are some things people might say while flirting.

"Hey sexy. I can't believe I didn't notice you earlier"
"How come you didn't ask me to dance yet?"
"You have nice legs."
"I can tell you workout. You have a nice body."
"You want to feel my muscles?"
1 deleted message in this conversation. View message or delete forever.
Why this ad?Ads –
OEM Assembling & Manufacturing of Electromechanical Products in China





No comments:

Post a Comment