Thursday, June 19, 2014

Contact Dai Trinh.

One-Way Conversation.

01 Sunday/01. Q.Tan Binh
x

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

11:11 PM (6 minutes ago)


to remicafe.vn, siu, fyg.engclub, Jolie, Joseph, Dai, dai, quoc, tran, Spencer, Pham, Nhu, Angelina, Oatmeal, fred, anh, Phương, Jeffery, Hoàng, Xuân, Vy, TRUNG, do, Nhi, Kỳ
I am posting my email conversations with Dai Trinh at the following link:

...

Contact Dai Trinh
Call him at (84) ​098-865-0437
958/13 (or 23) Lạc Long Quân, Q.Tân Bình, TP.HCM, Vietnam
Address: 958/13 (last gate on the right) or 953/23 (last door to the left)

.


Dear Dai Trinh,

It seems that you do not read my emails. I feel like I am wasting my time with responding to your emails. You are talking at me. You are not talking to me or with me. You say things that are not true. I came to help others in Vietnam. I am appreciative of the help I get from you and others. I did not ask you to help me. It was your choice to help me. it was your freedom. I had autism until I was 15 years old. Christ delivered me from autism during my teen years. I was very shy until my high school years. I did not promise to teach the lady's family. We were still under negotiations. There are many details that you overlook and misinterpret. You continue to say things that are not accurate enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment