Thursday, June 19, 2014

new email address

JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com

01 Sunday/Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Apr 18


to diecheng2
My new Email is
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com






--
How are you? 


Joey Arnold
American English Teacher
I teach at FYG, OEC, etc: I make films...
JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com 0163-425-1695
Skype: JoeyArnoldVN

FYG Fellowship Youth Group
I teach English at FYG (they are Vietnamese) 

OEC Oatmeal English Club
Join my club on Facebook for more information


I have been teaching
in HCM Saigon since 2013 & Vietnam since 2012
at camps in the USA since 2005
family and friends since about 1995
I was born 6 AM Monday, 11th of February 1985
I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA



I have been making films
with friends in the USA since 1995

About Me
make films, websites, write, draw, comedian, act, direct, invent, design, create, play, travel, guitar, piano, basketball, etc. Add me on Facebook.


About FYG
FYG was founded by Vietnamese people who are fluent in English and Vietnamese. You can contact FYG if you want to know more about us. You can talk and write to FYG in English or Vietnamese. 







Some of my self-proclaim titles includes
tutor
translator
web designer
pianist
guitarist
missionary
pastor
editor
motivational speaker
philosopher
rebel
dancer
inventor
basketball player
athlete
strategist
spiritual mentor and father to others
friend
son
brother
humanitarian
singer
teacher
and the list goes on
etc. etc.




.


Details about me

My skin is white. I wear glasses. I live in District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam. I am from the USA (United States of America). I teach English all over Saigon, Vietnam. I have been in Vietnam since 2012. I have making films since 1996 when I was 10 years old. I was born in 1985. I have been a teacher since 1995. I do many things. I have a team of Vietnamese-English translators. Contact us if you are language students, teachers, actors, owners, producers, customer, etc.

I am an English Teacher, life-coach, creator, CEO, businessman, charity missionary, writer, producer, web-designer, artist, musician, inventor, athlete, coach, volunteer, Christian, dancer, singer, guitarist, pianist, speaker, counselor, tutor, and so much more.



.

.


http://www.OriginalOatmeal.BlogSpot.com

https://www.Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal

https://www.OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

https://www.Pinterest.com/OriginalOatmeal

http://www.OatmealOmnia.BlogSpot.com

https://www.OriginalOatmeal.Tumblr.com




Google my name.
Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal


to find me all over the internet and I do many things and I am here for you if I can be of assistance concerning almost anything. My life is dedicated to helping others in so many different ways. Share this and ask your friends to contact me as well. Spread the word.


Eat some oatmeal.


Ask Christ to save you.
 

dai trinh <diecheng2@hotmail.com>

Apr 18


to me
 good.
Why this ad?Ads –
Get a Canadian TESOL Certificate to travel the world and teach English!

No comments:

Post a Comment