Thursday, June 19, 2014

donation

DONATION

 

from: Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>
to: Dai Trinh <dyetrinh@gmail.com>
date: Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM
subject: Re: DONATION
mailed-by: gmail.com

 

 

01 Sunday/01. Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

3:35 PM (2 hours ago)


to me
Joey,
I have nothing to worry about myself.
You can do whatever you prefer to do in your opinions.
I really don't care what you do.
I just care how to help you control your hot tempers.
If you want my donations for yourself, just tell me, please.
I can donate you but I don't care your teaching English to anybody.
If you think you are a qualified teacher, just go to the language institutions to get certificates.
As I understand, you don't want me to publicize your story on Facebook.
If I do, I will certainly harm your honor.
Actually, I do not want to harm a small hair on your head. So, please remember that you are quite safe about the scandals you have made.
Good luck, 
Your "dad" 
  

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

4:04 PM (2 hours ago)


to Dai
I never said that you cannot publish things. I publicize our emails onto my blogs on the internet already.

No comments:

Post a Comment