Thursday, June 19, 2014

required

CONSIDERATE

01 Sunday/01. Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

Jun 17 (2 days ago)


to me
Poor Joe,
If I had possessed even a very small gun, I must have been jailed because of your reports to the police here. I'm not foolish to do the illegal things. I was very vigilant when I contacted you. I told you I had an observing camera right in my house. Later, I had to develop more cameras for high security. I love security for my life.This is why I never touch a hair of anybody. Many people request me to teach English but I refuse them all except a few people. Those who want to learn my English must be of comprehensive people. I cannot accept the students freely. I'm always considerate before I do something. 
You are quite mistaken about me. You're totally wrong. 
dyetrinh

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jun 17 (2 days ago)


to Dai
It seems that you worry too much. I see your ritual with the your backpack around noontime. You take off your shirt. You put on your backpack as you walk around your house. At times, you seem paranoid that robbers may come.

Dai Trinh

Jun 18 (1 day ago)


to me
Poor Joey Arnold,
You required to live in my house but I couldn't treat you like that. I did entertain you with one month's rentals on the third floor of a newly-built house. Nobody lived on that floor except you. So, it was very convenient for you.
You caused many troubles to the people here but you never realized your mistakes. 
You left your wallet in your room of that floor and went away for a few days but nobody harmed it. Nobody stole even a smallest penny from your wallet.
I used to let some acquaintances live in my house. When I overslept, they stole my money in my backpack. I like people but they steal my money anyway.
Actually, I was afraid of you, too. I had no illusions or paranoids as you accused me.
I love you as I loved a squirrel in my house.
I consider you as a wild squirrel anyway.
dyetrinh

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

Jun 18 (1 day ago)


to Dai
When did I say that I required anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment