Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Sperm of Joey in Your Face?

DID YOU PRACTICE IT OR DID YOU BLOW IT?

01 Sunday/01. Q.Tan Binh/Dai Trinh
x

Dai Trinh

6:39 PM (23 hours ago)


to me
Joey,
Did you practice "it" or did you blow it?

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

6:52 PM (23 hours ago)


to Dai
I blow my nose when I take showers. Snot comes from my nose and it falls to the ground, to the floor. The snot stayed on the floor.

Dai Trinh

8:01 AM (10 hours ago)


to me
The slippery thing you left on the bathroom floor smelled sperms. How can you explain the smell? Can I publicize your story on Facebook, Joey?

Joey Arnold <joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com>

10:00 AM (8 hours ago)


to Dai
What do you want from me? You are mistaken. What you saw and smelt was not sperm. There might be something wrong with your nose. You might need to go see a doctor for that. Vietnam is full of strange smells. Humans constantly mistake smells for other smells. You defy logic. You should know that if I really am mentally challenged, then you shouldn't even try to reason with me because I would be lacking logic if I am retarded with autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment